Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How does Sync work after renewing membership?

My Quicken membership expired in May 2020. I continued to use Quicken manually. Last week I renewed my membership prior to leaving on vacation. After renewing I forgot to sync to the cloud so that it would pick up everything between May and December. I did not realize this until I checked my app and noticed no transactions since May. My question is...can I enter current transactions on the app and then sync when I get home to bring the app to current? I do not want the data on the app to override what is on my computer at home as that will erase 7 months of transactions. I am hoping that the sync would pick up new transactions only for the home computer and bring the mobile app to current.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be on the safe side, I would advise not to use the Mobile app until you can refresh your Sync file from the desktop and replace the Mobile app's file with an up-to-date copy.
    Do be sure to have or create a backup of your Quicken data file on the desktop before you attempt any Sync action ... just in case ...