Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I fix accounts with no transactions?

I just updated my accounts and went in to reconcile. All of the past transactions are gone. How do I get them back? I can't find an option for dates or to change update?
Tagged:

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    Hi @lgricketts,

Are you saying that "all of the past transactions" of one account are gone?  Or are transactions missing for many or all of your accounts?

Which type of account ot accounts are affected - only the one's that your just downloaded from or some others?

Also can you tell us which versions of both Quicken and Windows you are running?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • lgrickettslgricketts Member
    So far it is just one account that is missing all of its transactions. I am going through the other accounts as we speak and noticing some missing, but the majority is there. I have Quicken 2020 Version R30.14 and Windows 10 Version 20H2. I finally deleted the accounts with information that was not there and recreated it again. This time I got everything but that's not the point. Why is it doing this?
  • FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @lgricketts

It is difficult to determine what may have been the problem, but one possibility is datafile corruption.  Where are you storing you .QDF file?  Is it on your computer's hard drive or someplace else, like in Dropbox?

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -