Link existing Loan Payment Reminder to newly added online biller

I have a loan reminder for my mortgage that I set up when i created the account. The reminder tracks P&I and also my escrows charges etc. I added my mortgage to my online billers in the Bills and Income Tab. When I try to link the online bill to an income reminder my existing payment reminder doesn't appear. In fact anytime I try to link one of my online bills to an existing reminder there's usually only one or two existing reminders displayed in the list and I end up having to create a new reminder for the online bill and going back and deleting the original. I don't want to create a new reminder for my mortgage because it's tied to the loan account. So how can I link to the existing Loan Payment reminder? Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug

Comments

• I set up a loan payment reminder for my auto loan, but under optional settings, it doesn't give me the "Link this reminder to an online bill" option that's shown in the picture above. How can I get this option to appear?
  • System
    System Member ✭✭✭✭
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Loan payment reminder.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dreyfusgreg

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

As well as how this bill is being paid. Are you using bill pay through your bank or the new Quicken Bill Manager?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jeo
    jeo Member
    I have a loan reminder for my mortgage that I set up when i created the account. The reminder tracks P&I and also my escrows charges etc. I added my mortgage to my online billers in the Bills and Income Tab. When I try to link the online bill to an income reminder my existing payment reminder doesn't appear. In fact anytime I try to link one of my online bills to an existing reminder there's usually only one or two existing reminders displayed in the list and I end up having to create a new reminder for the online bill and going back and deleting the original. I don't want to create a new reminder for my mortgage because it's tied to the loan account. So how can I link to the existing Loan Payment reminder? Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug