This is a improvement request for Reports and category selection

josephdisanto
josephdisanto Member ✭✭
edited January 4 in Reports (Windows)
Hello...I am wondering if you would consider allowing the dialogue box for customizing reports to be scalable (in the windows version). This is one of the most used areas of the software for me, as I am always customizing reports. But the category selection window space is so small and I can't scale it up. I also use quicken for mac., and the category select window there is both big and scalable.
8 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    At a minimum the Select Categories area of the Category customization tab could be made wider - there is extra white space at the right.

This is particularly a problem if you have long category names and/or multiple levels of subcategories.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Judyrb
    Judyrb Member
    Additionally, allow reports to subtotal by subcategory, not just category. For those of us with multiple levels of tags. QWin Premier Subscription
  • Judyrb
    Judyrb Member
    OOOPs, forget my last comment. If you say on the Advanced tab of an income/expense report under subcategories "show all" You do get them . Took me an hour of tearing my hair to find this. Apologies all around for my "user error".
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @josephdisanto,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your Idea request.

Ideas are reviewed by our Development and Product teams to see what features people would like to have available in the future. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja