Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken home screen says my subscription is expired, but I renewed in Nov 2020!

This is the 2nd time in two months that I've got a message that my Quicken subscription has expired. I renewed in Nov 2020. Now it won't let me download my financial information to update my accounts. How do I fix this so it doesn't happen again? :|

Answers

• Hello @tlmeaney

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Let's try something quick here. Sometimes when you get this message the program may have not updated your account. We'll just need to sign in/out to see if that might work. I'll leave steps below

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you've given this a try see if it works. If not let us know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• KayV9355
    KayV9355 Member
    I have the same problem: I paid for 1 year's service that included the 2021 renewal fee. I have called and emailed Quicken Customer Service, but received no help. I followed your directions but the situation is the same. The deadline to pay to renew is approaching. NOTE: I do not download transactions if that makes a difference.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @KayV9355

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for the frustration that you have experienced.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your Quicken account and you purchased a 1-year subscription and that year will be over at the end of the month. If you are needing to renew, you will need to renew by purchasing for the next year.

https://www.quicken.com/mac/compare

I hope this helps to clarify.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible that you have more than one Quicken ID?
    1. The one you used to originally purchase Quicken with
      and
    2. The one you used to purchase the renewal?
    If so, in Quicken you need to follow the "Sign in as a different user" procedure above and sign in using the second ID. That should update Quicken on your computer and keep you going for another year.
    In the future, please use only one ID to purchase your renewals.
    Quicken Support will gladly help you if you need to merge two IDs into one.