Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

One step update fails

I recently update Quicken to the latest version. I have several brokerage accounts that are updated using "one step update". I added a new account to quicken for windows and added that account to the one step update process. Now several of the accounts fail to update with an OL-362-A error. I reset the accounts, NO HELP. I deactivated and setup again, NO HELP! After a deactivate and new setup, it seems then that random accounts will fail to update. Was this update even tested for "one step update?"

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @d2ramsey

I suggest that you contact Quicken Support - here's the LINK.  They should be able to provide some hands-on support.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• d2ramsey
    d2ramsey Member ✭✭
    A little more information. All Banks accounts seem to update OK. After a "deactivate" and "setup" on a brokerage account, that account updates OK but all other brokerage accounts fails with the OL-362-A error. I verified this on numerous tries. I also tried to verify the file through "File Operations" before doing the procedure. All accounts are using "Direct Connect".
  • d2ramsey
    d2ramsey Member ✭✭
    OL-363-A error is "Your financial institution has downloaded data for an account that does not exist in your Quicken data file"
  • d2ramsey
    d2ramsey Member ✭✭
    That error in the previous post should have been the OL-362-A error
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @d2ramsey

I suggest that you contact Quicken Support - here's the LINK.  They should be able to provide some hands-on support.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • d2ramsey
    d2ramsey Member ✭✭
    OK thanks
This discussion has been closed.