Online Balance is not updating, but new transactions downloads.

When doing an update transactions will download that is new from the previous download. The Open Balance at the bottom of the screen is not updating from previous downloads.
This is happing with TD Bank and Citi Credit Card accounts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @gbarringer100,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken 

Also, before we begin troubleshooting, could you please provide which connection method you have set up to download transactions for each financial institution?

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gbarringer100
    gbarringer100 Member ✭✭
    Version R30.19 . Build 27.1.30.19

I connect via Spectrum/AT&T WIFI. The problem started two days ago when there was an update of Quicken.

Problem accounts are TD Bank all types of accounts and Citi Credit Card.

Currently, when running update it shows: "Waiting" on the two accounts then message "Processing data" with an arrow pointing up and then an arrow pointing down, and then the update window closes with no update or any messages.

I have deactivated the two accounts and reactivated the accounts. Over the years this has fixed download problems, especially with TD Bank.

I have used the set for downloading using the setup in Quicken for activating accounts for updating.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @gbarringer100

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you are still needing assistance with missing transactions, please take a moment to review the steps and information provided here.

If the trouble persists and this is an ongoing issue, which it sounds as though it is, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to review the log files to determine the next best step and provide a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.