Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I can't access my automatic bill reminders

I have transferred my Quicken files from my old computer. Everything works except the bill reminders. It is locked in auto mode.
I go to Tools, to Manage Bill & Income Reminders. On the Bill & Income Reminders page the Status column says "Done" and Action column says "(auto)" with a "edit and ignore" buttons which do not function. You can click on any part of the row and there is no response.
How do I get access to modify the reminders.
Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Optional,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

We may need some additional information in order to better assist you.

When you transferred your Quicken files from your old one to your new computer, did you convert from an older version of Quicken as well, or was it the same version as the one you are currently using on the new computer?

Also, if you don't mind, could you please verify/confirm the exact location pathway of where your Quicken data file is currently stored in your Windows File Explorer (e.g.: Quicken data files' default location is in the following pathway; C:\Users\"Username"\Documents\Quicken - see illustration below)?

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
  • Optional
    Optional Member
    I am using Quicken Starter.
    The file transferred was from Quicken 2016 version. Transferred to the current version offered on the Quicken web site.
    The file information is stored in This PC- Documents.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Optional

Thank you for the response and the additional details, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

I am not quite sure if this behavior is happening due to the conversion or if the issue is the Quicken application and have more questions to help me further isolate the issue.

Are you able to create a brand new reminder and edit the reminder as expected? The Starter version does not support loans or investments. Are these reminders in any way associated with these unsupported account types?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~