Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

American Express Amount Due is rounding to all XXX.000

When I updated my American Express Bill the total amount due was supposed to be XXX.24 but it rounded it to XXX.00. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Answers

• Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on our side and everything seems to be connected properly. I've gone ahead and tried to see if I'm able to resync your file. Once you get a chance try updating the billers and let us know if you're able to get it updated without deleting and readding. Another thing might be to validate the online biller quickly as well. You can do so in the top right by clicking on the cogwheel then selecting validate online biller in the bills and income tab.

Once you get a chance let us know if anything changed. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco