Manual input for url to online updates?

Options
I've been on a windows version for years. I needed a fresh start on my mac, so I didn't import any of the old information. I'm trying to set up 2 accounts for online updating that worked on my windows version that don't have a proper institution URL on the drop down. Is there someplace I can put this in manually? The basic institution is there, but they act as a liason for a companies 401K accounts and those accounts have their own "sub" url to the one that is listed.

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you add an online account, you are presented with a list of Financial Institutions (FIs). The URLs in that list are simply links to the FI's website. They are not what is used by Quicken to connect. 

If you can't find your FI in the list (try searching by variations of the name), then it means that that FI is not supporting downloads on Quicken MAC. The FIs decide independently whether to support QWin and QMac, so there are cases where QWin is supported but not QMac. 

If your FI is not supporting QMac, then your only real recourse is to contact the FI and try to get them to. Some users have found that the FI didn't realize that they had to enable QMac separately on their end.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you add an online account, you are presented with a list of Financial Institutions (FIs). The URLs in that list are simply links to the FI's website. They are not what is used by Quicken to connect. 

If you can't find your FI in the list (try searching by variations of the name), then it means that that FI is not supporting downloads on Quicken MAC. The FIs decide independently whether to support QWin and QMac, so there are cases where QWin is supported but not QMac. 

If your FI is not supporting QMac, then your only real recourse is to contact the FI and try to get them to. Some users have found that the FI didn't realize that they had to enable QMac separately on their end.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.