Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

some of my transactions are missing

:/ After a bank update (reconciliation), not a transactions show in my Quicken file. They have cleared the bank, but don't clear in my Quicken file. Today, it was my Social Security check which deposited on 12/31, and a withdrawl for $10. This is not the first time this has happened.

Answers

• Hello @MsPraise

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issues you're having. We'll need a bit more information. This sounds like it's been happening for a while here. Does it happen to any transaction in the register? Are your accounts set up for download or do you enter the transactions manually? How long exactly has this been happening?  Any other trends you notice as well. 

Once you get a chance let us know more and we'll see what we can do!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• MsPraise
    MsPraise Member
    edited January 7
    It has been happening sporadically. Not even every month. I get social security check, and that's one that is missing this month. My stimulus check records fine. I only use Quicken for one bank...checking, savings, and 2 credit cards. I've been using this for a while [Removed], and it happens occasionally. Sometimes it gets so messed up, I just build a new user with the same accounts. That has happened about 6 times, most recently, about a month ago. I do enter some transactions manually, and I have my regular bills (payments) set up to automatically appear in the register. I just opened the previous file (earliest transaction Feb 2019) and I counted 10 Balance Adjustments. Let me know if you need more info.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @MsPraise

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you are still needing assistance with missing transactions, please take a moment to review the steps and information provided here.

If the trouble persists and this is an ongoing issue, which it sounds as though it is, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to review the log files to determine the next best step and provide a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~