Quick Pay transaction shows up twice in spending tab

I used quick pay for the first time on 1/3, the payment went through no problem, then on 1/5 it cleared my bank. I now have two transactions in my spending tab for the same payee.

I could just delete the second transaction but this seems like something quicken should be doing automatically.

Why do I have two transactions now? What is the process to handle this? I have check my bank and payee and there luckily is only one transaction.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jackl806

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

May I ask that you please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you running?

I have a few questions to help me further isolate what could be happening. First, how are you initiate the Quick Pay payment? In the register or the Bills and Income Tab?

Next, are you using linked reminders or do you have a reminder and an online bill as shown below?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~