401k Quotes will not update

I have a Fidelity 401k and two 529 accounts. The funds that are used do not have ticker symbols like normal stocks and funds do. For years, the prices would update the next morning when I ran One Step Update. A few days ago, Quicken posted a software update. After the update, I was getting download errors for all of my investments (even those not in Fidelity). A software update this morning seems to have fixed that problem, except that now the 401k prices do not update (the 529 accounts seem to be ok, for now). Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• dnardozzi
    dnardozzi Member ✭✭
    The account is with Fidelity Net Benefits, if that makes a difference.
  • dnardozzi
    dnardozzi Member ✭✭
    Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685)
    Quicken Deluxe 2020 Version R30.21 Build 27.1.30.21
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dnardozzi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would wait until Monday to see if you receive quotes. If the trouble persists, at that point I would recommend contacting support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to investigate and review this issue further.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • dnardozzi
    dnardozzi Member ✭✭
    I figured it out - Fidelity has separate sites for Fidelity Investments and Fidelity NetBenefits. Our 529 accounts are on the Investments side and my 401k is on the NetBenefits side. Even though I can view them all on the same web page with one login, Quicken does not. It is working now. I am still getting error messages for other investment sites (Schwab and Vanguard). I have to think this is a Quicken issue, not the financial institution's.
This discussion has been closed.