Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Solarwinds, Jetbrains hack

TF
TF Member ✭✭
edited January 8 in The Water Cooler
Just wondering if Quicken uses Solarwinds or Jetbrains and if management is aware of potential breaches and hack to Quicken software as so much of our financial info is trusted to Quicken. Many companies and goverments are just finding out they are hacked and many may not even know if they don't have the resources.

Answers

• TF
    TF Member ✭✭
    I posted a question regarding if Quicken was aware of the Solarwinds hack affecting Quicken and I can't find that post anymore? I hope it's not a violation to ask a security question that impacts all Quicken users?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @TF

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the community.  My name is Sarah, I am the senior moderator in the Quicken Community as well as an official Quicken Employee.

We do not utilize either Solarwinds or JetBrains.  Our teams have constant monitoring in place to detect any kind of potential breech or attack and I can confirm that we have never experienced a security breach.

For more information on how Quicken protects your financial information please visit here.

I hope this information is helpful and please let me know if there are any further questions or concerns that I may assist with.

Sarah
  • TF
    TF Member ✭✭
    Thank you Sarah!