Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Capital One Credit Card Biller not working

Capital One Credit Card Biller added, but bills are never updated or shown. Been like this for months. Can't make quickpays to Cap One. Whats up with this?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @ashalit

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Capital One is currently unavailable for online bills and some customers may see an Account is locked message after attempting to add or refresh their online bills with Capital One. In some cases, the account is not locked but we recommend you log in to Capital One's website to confirm the account status. 

We also recommend that you do not attempt to add Capital One online bills at this time.

We are working on a solution, but there is currently no ETA.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • ashalit
    ashalit Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the response, much appreciated. I have issues with a few other billers as well. Does Quicken have a White List of vendors that support the Bill Pay process? It would be a lot easier to reference a list finite list of vendors that work (or don't work) with Quicken, instead of going through the frustration of trail and error. Thanks.
  • Rod H
    Rod H Member ✭✭
    edited January 13
    I'm experiencing the same issue. Why doesn't Capitol One work? [Removed - Rant/Disruptive]