Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I have been unable to update some accts since you fiddled with the passwords in 'Update Settings".

Quicken
Ever since you fiddled with the passwords in 'Update Settings", I have been unable to update half of my accounts. Are you going to fix this? I cannot, of course, adjust the ones that say password "Not Required" in PW Manager.

Oddly, Qckn seems to -Report- that the 'not required' accts were updated, but they are the very ones that have no updates for quite some time - since you fiddled.

Michael G

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @MichaelGa

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well as the name of the financial institution(s) in question.

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~