Investment transaction data entry to multiple investment accounts with single transaction entry

I have three different equity trading strategies in use in a single investment account. I currently maintain three Separate accounts where I started with an initial cash balance and then enter the transactions unique to that strategy. I also enter the transactions in the investment account holding all the positions. I use the Separate accounts for performance tracking purposes of the three strategies.

Rather than the double entry of the transactions, an option on the Transaction screen to enter the transaction to multiple investment accounts would be nice. Eliminates the extra transaction entry and reduces errors.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jcryanjr,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your Idea request.

Ideas are reviewed by our Development and Product teams to see what features people would like to have available in the future. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja