Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Banner Bank getting Q-293-A error. Any ideas?

I am all of a sudden (actually have not updated accounts in 2 months) getting Q-293-A error when trying to update my Banner Bank accounts
Tagged:

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Cliffs

How are you connecting to your bank - Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, or by downloading a QFX file?  I've done some quick searching and there does not appear to be any recent reports of downloading issues with Banner Bank.

I'd suggest that you review this guidance LINK.  It clearly could be a temporary problem, so I'd also suggest that you try again tomorrow.  It it still dowsn't work, follow the procedures outlined in the link.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -