two billers and one income reminder appear 4 times on the same date

Windows Version R30.21 build 27.1.30.21
On the home calendar view, AT&T, Citibank, and one totally manual income reminder appear 4 times on the same date. Deleting any one of the multiple entries will delete all four. When trying ti edit the reminder, it shows the next due date is 4 months in the future. The two bill reminders are linked to online bills but the income reminder is not linked to an account.

Comments

• Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭
    After running ONE STEP update for billers this morning, I now have an additional credit card bill reminder that has 4 entries for the same date showing on the home screen calendar. I have corrected the others, foe now, by deleting the reminder, adding it back, and then linking to an online bill. I have not tried the new one as that financial institution as five accounts associated and I don't want to mess up those accounts.
  • Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭
    Now the GEICO bill is appearing 4 times on the same date in the calendar display. What is going on?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Kerry

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

The issue of reminders being duplicated is currently being researched. Please take a moment to open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem. In the subject please include "Attn: Sarah QWIN-14312" and include logs as well as a sanitized data file.

This information will be used to investigate and research this issue further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • John McClure
    John McClure Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue today. Some bill/income reminders are repeated in the calendar. One paycheck is repeated 12x in one day. I wish.
    I have submitted a ticket per @Quicken_Tyka instructions above
  • I'm having the same problem and have reported the problem.
  • John McClure
    John McClure Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka Hello! I just wanted to provide an update:
    The situation of repeated reminders seems to be getting worse. I have multiple repetitions of reminders in my calendar and projected balances. Some reminders are repeated 19x in one day! And unfortunately the repeated amount is part of the daily balance calculation. very strange!
This discussion has been closed.