Issue with Bill & Income Display

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bill and income reminders not working.

Comments

• 55gdlb
    55gdlb Member
    I already had that setting checked on in my Quicken, but it still does not display the bill reminder that used to display on the account list. It worked in the past until just recently.
  • buzzybody
    buzzybody Unconfirmed, Member
    Hi! I am also having the same issue, all the right checks but still stating that I have 3 due, but not showing in the pane Downloded Transations - Bill and Income reminders, under the account transactions
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    Hello @buzzybody

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.
    We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.
    Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.
    Are you able to capture a screenshot of the issues you are seeing? 
    The more information you may provide the better able I will be to recreate what you are seeing to get this reported if need be.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • rgrote
    rgrote Member
    I am having the same issue. The "Bill and Income Reminders" tab at the bottom of the screen indicates I have "(1 Due)", but when I click on the tab, it indicates I do not have anything due. I'm sure there are bills due, so the issue is with the display, not the "(1 Due)".
    -Rick
This discussion has been closed.