How to renew and downgrade to Deluxe from Premier

Mjasmin
Mjasmin Member ✭✭
edited January 2021 in Before you Buy
I have been using Quicken since 1993 and I have only been using it to download my transactions to my home computer but have always had the Premier edition. Now that I am looking to renew, once more, it is time that I only renew with the features the I use. All I need is the consolidated view on my local machine as the requirement for renewal. Unfortunately, I do not see a way to select the version that I would like to renew on any of the forms.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Mjasmin

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. In this case I would recommend contacting contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to help you with getting Quicken renewed on the version that you're looking for. I'll leave hours ours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-manage-my-quicken-subscription

• Mjasmin
    Mjasmin Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Very Helpful but I do not have the "PLAN DETAILS" option but do have the "MEMBERSHIP & SUBSCRIPTIONS" option with "Renew" as my only choice.

It also says "Expired on Jan 07, 2021"...Perhaps that is the reason - I could have sworn I had more time :)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Mjasmin

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. In this case I would recommend contacting contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to help you with getting Quicken renewed on the version that you're looking for. I'll leave hours ours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.