Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Strange Behavior when paying bill with reminder past due/send date

I rely heavily on bill reminders. When paying a bill from a reminder when the date is too late to send the bill on time, quicken does lots of strange things depending upon which field you try to edit. If you try to change the payment type to EFT (because you paid the bill some other way and just want to record the entry), quicken will add a register entry from a previous payee with the old date in the reminder.
Is anyone else seeing this? I thought I reported this as a bug months ago but still seeing this happen.

Answers

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited January 14
    Hello @JQuick

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I see that this is your only post on the Community so far, is it possible that you had a previous Community account before? If so, I would like to locate the previous post on the topic to see if this helps to isolate the issue further. If not, I have a few additional questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the version that you are currently running.

Next, how are you paying bills from Quicken? Are you using the new Quicken Bill Manager or bank bill pay?

Last, is a different payee selected each time or is it the same payee? 

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~