How to setup split category on Online Biller

I have an online bill. I setup a linked reminder. I use a split category on the reminder. The bill amount is different every cycle. Car insurance. I have 3 cars. I allocate the insurance amount to each car. (Each car has a Tag.) I set reminder to Auto-Enter 3 days before. I suspect this is impossible, but what is the easiest way to pay the bill and have the total amount allocated to the 3 tags? Currently, I just receive the bill by email, enter a transaction in Quicken, enter a split with all categories and tags, allocate the amount per the bill, to each car. Set the bill for online Bill Pay. Takes a lot of work, but I want to minimize effort if possible. Ideas? I could set bill for auto-pay thru the insurance company if that helps.

Answers

• Hello @Randy 415

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have a bill that varies amounts and requires a different split amount for each bill payment, I am not aware of any further features or tools to automate this process any further, I apologize.

If I am missing something in this process that you are needing, I apologize, a screenshot might help to better explain the issue that you are having.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~