Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Is there a problem with the Paycheck entries?

I have two deposit accounts for my paycheck. Primary is checking account and secondary is savings. In the last month, I noticed that the savings deposits don't show in Bills and Income, Projected Balances. They are in the Paycheck. If I overwrite the amounts in the Paycheck, they appear in the projections until I close Quicken and reopen it. Then they are gone again. I spent some time on Quicken chat were they had me copy, validate and super validate. I reentered the savings amounts, saw them in projected balances and closed Quicken. When I reopened, they were gone again. Is this unresolvable?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken is known to have issues projecting balances with bill and income reminders with transfer entries because the reminder is associated with an account.  I suggest you work around the issue using a transfer reminder which you may Ignore (aka skip) when you enter the paycheck reminder.
  • dx2krudop
    dx2krudop Member ✭✭
    I've been using Quicken for over ten years and this has never happened before the last few months. I'd prefer it works as it has been rather than create a "workaround" because of a uickenerror.