quicken not applying transactions from one step update properly

applied most recent update. transactions receive from onestep update are being misapplied. seems like the errors that created a mess after the previous update is still not fixed
this needs to be quickly remedied as it completely destroys the integrity of the quicken acoount informatio and requires exorbitant effort to correct the placement and interaction of the banking transactions.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    We need MUCH more info in order to assist you.
    What Q product are you running?  And what BUILD of that product?  You can find this info at HELP, About Quicken.
    Next, please provide concrete examples of what you're describing.  Screen shots would be most helpful.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Sharon
    Sharon Member ✭✭
    I am hitting the same problem and am using the Quicken R30.21 ver 27.1.30.21 build recently updated on my machine. I have used Quicken for 20 years and this is the first time I realized (or needed) that Help has a Report a Problem item that will gather up all the things you say are needed and send them to Quicken Support. They warn they won't contact you but if enough of us are hitting new or worsening problems with downloads it will make it clearer if we all report them using their internal tool.