Bills and Income Reminders Widget

This discussion was created from comments split from: Changing Account in Calendar Deletes the Amount.

Comments

• BradC
    BradC Member ✭✭
    This is a general problem with transaction entry.

If I enter an transaction from the Bills & Income section or the Bill and Income Reminders widget on the Home page I get a similar problem. If you change the "Account to use" on that dialog then the Amount from the dialog doesn't get used at all. In my case it somehow defaults to the last amount that was used in that register instead of a blank value, but either way it's completely wrong.

It's a clear coding error and needs to be fixed immediately. It's creating incorrect transactions in a financial application and is entirely unacceptable.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BradC

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running.

To help me better understand the issue, are you able to capture a screenshot of the issues you are seeing? 

The more information you may provide the better able I will be to recreate what you are seeing to get this reported if need be.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~