My quicken Quick Pay Payment limit skipped the month of January

My quicken Quick Pay Payment limit skipped the month of January it went from ending December 26 to Ending February 26. Why the skip in a full months of Quick Pay Payments?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @PamB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated at the bottom of this support article under Other (in the blue dropdown section titled: Message: You have reached your limit for the number of payments you can make this month.), you will need to contact Quicken Support directly if you reaching your payment limit happened in error. This issue will require assistance from our Tier 2 team in order to have successfully resolved.

I do apologize for being unable to resolve this issue from here in the Community.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.
    -Quicken Anja
  • PamB
    PamB Member
    I have been trying to connect with Quicken Support but the link never works - any other suggestions, I would really need to make some more payments - my account is supposed to end on January 26, but is showing February 26.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    PamB said:
    I have been trying to connect with Quicken Support but the link never works - 
    The Quicken Support link starts a pop up window.  Make sure your web browser isn't blocking pop up windows.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/