Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

My payment to Quicken on Nov 2020 has not been recognized. It was down through my credit card.

Why am I blocked from membership when my payment to Quicken was processed the end of November 2020?

Answers

• Hello @jdbwn

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if the program may have just not recognized when you renewed so we'll start off with a quick step here to see if we're able to get you back up and running. We'll just sign out and back in real quick.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you get the chance try this out and let us know if you're able to get back up and running. If not we'll see what we can do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco