Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Reports (Mac)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Report customization

Quicken should allow for much more report customization. The report layout is so difficult to navigate and it feels like looking through fog. I was using 2007 for years because I didn't want to give up my red numbers. But technology pushed me forward. As others have said - RED numbers should be an option for negatives so positives can be easiliy found, and I think optional line or dash separators between both categories and sub categories would be helpful The summary of the category amounts should be optional at top or bottom of category (or both). Color options and parsing options are sorely missing, and such an easy fix.
Tagged:
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @timothygood,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your Idea request.

Ideas are reviewed by our Development and Product teams to see what features people would like to have available in the future. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja