CC-501 Error Received When Trying to Activate One Step Update With Ally Bank

On 1/17/21 I could not use One Step Update to update any of my bank accounts and had to do so manually. I deactivated One Step Update for Ally Bank and tried to activate it again this morning and I cannot do so because of CC-501. The error message says that the problem is with Quicken's servers and it tells me not to contact Ally Bank.
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Support needs to dig a little deeper to resolve this issue for you. There's nothing the Community can do to help.

• MBK
    MBK Member ✭✭
    I have a similar or identical issue--Ally Bank downloads not working, efforts to fix not successful. Did you have any success in resolving this?
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @MBK,

Are you also getting the CC-501 error code, or some other error code?  If not, what actually happens when you try to download?

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -