Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Dropping entered paycheck transactions

Quicken has dropped paycheck transaction entered this month.  This has happened twice, January 21 and 22.  I reentered transactions on January 21 and they were dropped again today, January 22.

Answers

• ChrisBro
    ChrisBro Member
    I have had this happen to me multiple times and have not found a resolution. What I do now is only enter a paycheck as a 1-time check versus a repeating item. Entering as a 1-time check seems to "stick" and strange "missing" issues do not occur.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Artie G

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

There have been ongoing issues with paychecks and reminders skipping or information being removed when syncing.

If you have not done so already, please go into the One Step Update Settings and see if you have the option to "Sync to the Quicken Cloud" checked.

If this is checked, please uncheck this option and see if this stops the issue from occurring.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~