Session reminder when exiting Quicken

I keep getting the following reminder: "Your last online session was not completed? Do you want to try again now?" I keep telling it no but these message doesn't go away

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last online session information is maintained in the runtime.dat file within a Quicken file specific folder in the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  I suggest you exit Quicken, rename the runtime.dat file, open Quicken, examine the One Step Update Summary to confirm you have renamed the appropriate runtime.dat file. If all goes well, you may remove the renamed file.
  • vpaul
    vpaul Member
    Sherlock, I did the above rename file and I still get the "Your last online session was not completed" when opening quicken 2020 Home and business and rental version. Seems this will not go away without actually making a perfect connection to this one account. Is there another way to just reset the "Your last online session was not completed" Thanks
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    vpaul said:
    Sherlock, I did the above rename file and I still get the "Your last online session was not completed" when opening quicken 2020 Home and business and rental version. Seems this will not go away without actually making a perfect connection to this one account. Is there another way to just reset the "Your last online session was not completed" Thanks
    What appears in the One Step Update Summary window?