transaction Categories now say “Uncategorized”

All of a sudden, all my new downloaded transaction Categories have changed to “UnCategorized”. Any idea what could cause this?

Thanks

Answers

• Hello @danw

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if we may have the issue with the mobile sync as it is an issue we were having previously. I would recommend loading a backup first so we can get back to having the categories back.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Next we'll want to try to turn off the mobile sync. You should be able to do so by going across the top to Quicken > Preferences  > Mobile, Web, & Alerts > Sync off. 

From here try to download transactions again and see if you have a similar issue happen. Depending what you're able to find out we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• danw
    danw Member ✭✭
    Thank you, mobile Sync was OFF.
  • @danw

Thanks for the update that is odd then. So it sounds like they might have deleted with just updating the program in this case. Could you double check to see if you're still able to repeat the issue or if it was a one time thing.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • danw
    danw Member ✭✭
    Thanks, next time I download cleared transactions will reply.