Can't refresh any bills

None of my online billers are refreshing bills. I'm having to go through all of my billers and manually enter payments. I'm running the most current update of Quicken for Windows subscription, R31.6.

Answers

• ppeters
    ppeters Member
    More information: I don't get any error messages. It just says there are no new bills.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ppeters

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.
    We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.
    Please take a moment to navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.
    Please provide the name of the billers, the issue may be specific to the biller. Also, please include any error messages you have received.
    Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ppeters
    ppeters Member
    I'm running Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property, Year 2020, Version R31.6, Build 27.1.31.6.

I've gone through an manually entered payments after checking with all of the billers at their web site. I don't know if that affects how Quicken would present a bill to me. I know I was missing bills from American Express, Barclaycard and Verizon Wireless.

There were no error messages. It just told me that there were no new bills available when I knew that there were bills available on the biller's web site.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @ppeters

Thanks for the update. I was taking a look to see if there way anything on our side and didn't notice anything out of the normal. I did set it to resync your billers so that way we're able to see if you get your updates properly. If you could in the bills and income tab go to the gear in the top right and validate online billers. Once this is done you should also be able to refresh and ideally see the new updated amounts as well.

Let us know how it goes and if that helped get it back in sync.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco