OL-295-A error on Schwab and fidelity accounts

Received errors on all Schwab and Fidelity accounts. Has worked for years. Did the laterst product update break something?

Answers

• DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭
    I'm seeing the same this morning. Multiple One Step Update errors. Also impacting AmEx, Discover, etc.

The Updates fiasco has gotten to the point where I'm surprised when an Update completes successfully... I check the summary just to make sure.

Hopefully The support team can get these all resolved soon.
  • DisplacedHoosier
    I'm seeing the same this morning. Multiple OSU issues. Also impacting AmEx and Discover.

I've gotten to the point where I'm "surprised" when an update *does* complete successfully.

Hopefully the support team get this resolved soon.
  • DisplacedHoosier
    edited January 25
    Me too...

Multiple errors - impacting many different accounts.

Any more, I'm actually surprised when an update *does* complete successfully.
  • Diver42420
    Diver42420 Member ✭✭
    I'm having this problem as well. Can't do transaction update for Fidelity accounts, and I have a bunch of them. Please fix this!
  • Hello @rbridges01

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I have heard of a couple of people having issues with Schwab yesterday but not Fidelity. Those issues were resolved yesterday as well but are you still having issues? This sounds like you've had issues since the latest update so I'm wondering here if you've gotten one of the recent hotfix patches just yet. If not we could attempt to update the program then update our accounts to see if we have a similar issue. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7886731/windows-us-r31-xx-release#latest

Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to get your transactions downloading. If not we'll take a deeper look.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco