Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Bill Manager Not Working correctly

Quicken Bill Manager not updating some bills. There is no problem in logging into the biller's web page, but Quicken does not record the new bill amount.

Also I have multiple $0.00 entries into bills due and Calendar view after I validate files. This has been going on for more than a year.

Comments

• Hello @dcjacks

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could I ask what billers you're having issues with updating? How long have you had issues with these billers.  Are the 0.00 entries only after you validate and are they also tied with the online billers? We'll need some more information to see what we're able to find.

Once you get the chance let us know some more details and we'll see what we can do! 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• dcjacks
    dcjacks Member
    I have had issues with two billers recently. Advanced Waste Systems and SCANNA Energy. Both of these billers were not updated and showed no bills due. I have had to set them up as auto pay because I can not trust Quicken to update my bills. I have had no problems logging on to their web sites. Quicken tries to go to their web site and update but never does, with no error, so I assume it was correct.

I have had problems with Scheduled bills showing up properly on the Calendar view and the Bill and Income Tab. There seems to be little coordination between the two views of bills due. Some scheduled payments also show up as multiple line items on the "Projected Balance" tab.

I get multiple entries of "No Name" billers for $0.00 after I do a Validate or Supper Validate function. This problem has been going on since I started the Subscription Service of Quicken. Never had it in the past using older versions. I have been using Quicken for 25 years .
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @dcjacks

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the online biller profile to report any issues that could be causing this behavior.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • dcjacks
    dcjacks Member
    I had already contacted Customer Support on this problem. They told me to take it to the community. Looks like Quicken can't solve their own issues.