How to adjust previous split deductions for paychecks?

Can't update/find previous paycheck information listing deductions for use in Manage bills and income. No paycheck wizard found to try and create another/replace previous info. In Bills and income when selected former pop is gone. (Edit) selection does not provide a remedy in bills and income or the account deposited to.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, let's start at the beginning.
    What Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product? Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Have you used the Paycheck Wizard previously, and what actions have you taken to locate it recently?
    What does "former pop" mean?  You previous Pepsi?:
    What specifically is happening in "Bill and Income" reminders?
    We're other users, not mind readers, and you simply haven't provided enough info for any one to be able to assist you.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Stumbbled across the Quicken Paycheck Wizard awhile ago -
    now have it setup as a Reminder and works great -
    From the Quicken HELP ..... "paycheck"
    • To set up a new paycheck, click the Planning tab, then click the Tax Center button if it isn't already open. Click Add Paycheck, then enter the information Quicken requests.
    • To edit all future paychecks of a paycheck you've already set up, choose Tools menu > Manage Bill & Income Reminders, find the paycheck in the list, then right-click on the paycheck name and choose Edit.
    • If you simply want to make a one-time change to a single paycheck instead, you should edit the paycheck in the register. (Optional)

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Boingo
    Boingo Member ✭✭
    Thank you very much, unfortunately I had tried all of those and that part of the adjustment screen is just not there although it has always worked in the past. I get the pop up showing Date and day change, the very basic track paycheck options but that is all. I believe I will back up and reinstall Quicken 2020 disk next, have already downloaded all the latest updates. Current membership is good through April. I am open to any other suggestions.

Thx
    M
This discussion has been closed.