Server Side Error when syncing

With the last 2 or three updates that quicken has sent out, I get error messages after the update is done.
Now the latest update has given me a new error message, " server side error when syncing"
Can quicken double check their updates before sending them out ?
How can I fix this ?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Herman

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running.

How are/were you syncing when you experienced this error? Did you run a One Step Update? If so, may I ask that you navigate to the Mobile & Web tab and choose "Sync Now?"

Please let me know if this returns the same message or if everything syncs as exprected.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    R 31.8
    Build 27.1.31.8

Still getting Server side error HTTP 504
  • Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    Update
    Seems to be working now
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Herman

Thank you for the response, to further isolate the issue, I will need to know how you are updating/syncing.

Are you running a One Step Update? If so, does this seem related to a specific bank?

Did you try syncing using the second method  Mobile & Web tab >  "Sync Now?" The more information you can provide the better able I am to assist and provide the next step to help resolve this issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~