Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bills & Income Calendar display doesn't match Full Calendar display

AdamG
AdamG Member
I'm not sure this is the correct Category. I've done some searches and found some discussions that have been closed (no resolutions).
When I upgraded to the new quicken last October-ish (2020), I noticed my Bills & Invoice Calendar was incorrect, however the Show Full Calendar was correct. I called and spent hours on the phone (which cost me more than the upgrade purchase) with them, but NO answer. The data is there, otherwise the Full Calendar would be incorrect also.
I've been waiting for it to be fixed in an upgrade, but it still doesn't work.
This is terrible, it used to be just the past months didn't display correctly, now it's the current month and future months.
Besides re-entering all my bills & income and losing my past 6 years of history, is there a resolution out there?
Thanks

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29
    I think I see what you mean.... using our biz accounts display
    ... Tools --> Calendar  is the Full Calendar with all the entries
    .....    vs
    ... Bills & Income menu --> B/I/T tab --> Calendar View pulldown
    and most of the entries are missing compared to the Full Calendar display

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • AdamG
    AdamG Member
    Yes.... thanks for the screen shots from another source.

I spent hours on the phone back in October and they saw exactly what you see.

We even 'restored' my DB from 6 months prior as a test, where it still failed.

The 'temp' solution was to re-do all my bills/income, but I would lose all my history. That wasn't an option.

It was supposed to get 'escalated', but I have not heard anything.

Hopefully someone in the IT dept will see this and address the correct view of the data.
  • AdamG
    AdamG Member
    I'm just checking back again, hoping that someone from Quicken will help with this. It's been 5 months since I talked directly with support, yet not even a hint of a response.

Does anyone know of a different place where I can post my issue so that Quicken 'might' respond to it?

Thanks
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @AdamG

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue and for continuing to pursue it.

I have been able to successfully recreate this issue and it has been reported. I will be back with an update as soon as I have more information.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • AdamG
    AdamG Member
    Thank you.
  • AdamG
    AdamG Member
    Tyka, it's been about a month and a half since you reported the issue. Any updates yet?
    Now it seems to display even less. I've don't see some stuff from last week, display totals don't update.

I have to use the old calendar version to updates and correct totals.

I'm just waiting for them to remove the old calendar view, then all my years of data will be lost.

Thanks,
    -Adam
  • AdamG
    AdamG Member
    :s
    Hello World..... This is usually the first 'program' for programmers. Maybe those developers at Quicken should take a refresher.

Bottom line, Quicken CAN'T even display the current month correctly. I upgraded last year and it's been a DISASTER, hours on the phone, no answers. Unbelievable that you can display data correctly on one screen, but can't on the other. Best part, no one seems to have any idea about basic displaying of data. Fix your views/queries/SP's or code. It doesn't matter, just fix it.
    Again, all my data from 2013 displays great on the 'Full Calendar', but can't display a single (1) month correctly on Bills/Income screen.