Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

bill manager loses links to online bills & payment accounts when restoring a backed up data file

i have restored several backed up data files and when i get a message that says my bill manager payment accounts weren't found on the server and have been deactivated! also half of my online bills are no longer linked to the billers!

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @RCH

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

It is expected behavior that restoring a backup with disconnect the Quicken Bill Manager from the file. It will need to be re-enabled on the new file.

The online billers and bill manager use the dataset associated with the file, restoring the data file impacts this dataset and cause the behavior that you are seeing.

This bill-paying process is still new, therefore I would recommend navigating to Help > Report a Problem to provide feedback and your experience using this feature. These reports will not receive a direct response but are used for research and investigative purposes.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • RCH
    RCH Member ✭✭
    "bill manager" is NOT ready for prime time!!! so far it's been way more trouble than it's worth!