Currently none of my Quicken Bill Manager bills are downloading PDF.

Is this a system wide problem?
QBM doesn't seem to work very well. Quicken Bill Pay was much more reliable.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @uclaee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, I recommend Validating Online billers. Before doing so, I recommend that you save a backup of your date file first (just in case). Then, to Validate Online billers, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear-icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
  • uclaee
    uclaee Member ✭✭
    Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows R31.8

All that Validate Online Billers did was remove some of my bills! Going backwards.

If I did Refresh Bill on each individual biller, that brought down a full set of PDF bills. Rather tedious to get back to where I was before.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @uclaee Thanks for the update! I am glad to hear you were able to get it resolved, though I do apologize for any frustration during the process.

If anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach back out!
    -Quicken Anja
  • uclaee
    uclaee Member ✭✭
    Tried QBM again today, Feb 06 2021. Two examples of poor system:
    Citi, a large bank, their website is working fine. QBM can't find any bills. Quick Pay appeared to work, but it started with the wrong balance.

For my water bill, everything sort of worked, except wrong balance. Then when I went to Quick Pay, it let me start it, but then said that was not possible, use the biller's website.

If I use biller's website for everything, then QBM is completely useless! Also, these QBM transactions take many minutes each, wasting a lot of my time.