Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

entering multiple bills

When on the bill screen, I enter bills I want to go into my register one at a time. Has Quicken entertained being able to check box entering multiples at a time as they are set up on that screen? I didn't see anything in search but don't really come on to this community board so... thanks!
Tagged:
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 31
    Hello @KFred,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Quicken has the ability to auto-enter each bill/reminder into the register which can be done by editing the bill/reminder settings for each one. However, it does not currently have the ability to select multiple bills/reminders to be entered into the register all at one time.

Therefore, I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja