Quicken Errors with USAA

I know there are issue with USAA after the security update, but Quicken seems to not be putting any priority on it. "Don't worry about the fake account numbers"? Try to connect to Quicken with you have multiple account, no way to match them up. My financial information is all mixed up now as they are downloading incorrectly. Not to mention the huge concerns when I am downloading account information for an account I am not even on! Starting to question my accounts safety in using Quicken. After over 20 years, what has happened?

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I know there are issue with USAA after the security update, but Quicken seems to not be putting any priority on it. 
    This isn't anything Quicken can fix.  Account number come for the financial institution.  USAA has to fix it.  And clearly USAA has been notified of the problem.  So I fail to see how Quicken Inc can "put a priority on it".
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • jcarper
    jcarper Member
    Chris, your answer sums up how Quicken has gone from a great product to crap. We are paying for a subscription so someone else can solve your problems? Trying to use Quicken, but can't set it back up.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I see it completely different.  First off this process has worked for 30 years.
    The process hasn't changed.  There isn't anything about what Quicken is doing that changed or needs to be changed.

Also USAA is moving to new servers with new security models. This is a good thing.  Yes it means that there will be short term growing pains, but that is whole lot better than having a financial institution that doesn't keep up with the times.  Especially when you are talking about security measures and our money.

I'm quite willing to put up with a little temporary pain for those goals.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/