Nag Screen when there's a Transaction Download Error

wayne116
wayne116 Member ✭✭
After Quicken updated itself last week, there's been a nag screen that needs to go away. It's been very apparent with these USAA issues.

If the downloading of transactions fails, whenever I close or open Quicken I get a nag screen about the last online session not completing successfully and do I want to run it again now. Well, I already know it didn't complete successfully and, depending on the problem, it may be a few days before it gets fixed. That means that this screen doesn't help, therefore it's nothing but a nag. KILL IT!! or at least give me the option of saying that I don't want to see it again.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @wayne116,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you don't mind, would you be able to provide us with a screenshot of the screen you are seeing, please? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot.

Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja