How do I fix one step update?

My one step update never finishes update, I have to force shut down my computer to get out of it.

Answers

• dbielenberg
    dbielenberg Member ✭✭
    My one-step update finishes but doesn't download any transactions. After I "reset" the account it works once but not again. This has been going on since the most recent update.
  • Hello @vcass

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if it might be the mobile sync might be the issue as some users have had similar issues. Lets try seeing if that might be the case. To try go across the top to edit > preferences > mobile & web > Sync off. 

Once you've done this try again to see if you're able to get through the one step update. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• ArtC
    ArtC Member
    > @vcass said:
    > My one step update never finishes update, I have to force shut down my computer to get out of it.

I just installed the latest version of Quicken R31.8 build Version 27.1.31.8 and started having the same problem: Quicken Update does not end. If I click on the update again it shows a list of accounts but nothing happens. I have to shut down my computer to get out.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ArtC

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. There has been a new patch released that is available here

Please update to the most recent release and let us know if this resolves the issue. If the trouble does persist, I would recommend creating a new post for better visibility.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • rpetrk
    rpetrk Member ✭✭
    edited February 7
    [Duplicate] 
  • vcass
    vcass Member
    Turned off Sync seems to be help but still having issues downloading, I can get my online balance but the charges do not come through.