Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Keeps wanting to sync to cloud

I do not sync to mobile or the cloud. I have no cloud set up. A few months back I tried the mobile sync, but lost all my splits on my memorized transactions. At that time, I re-installed Quicken and canceled all mobile sync and the account associated with it. Since yesterday, my quicken tries to sync and it takes forever, and often I have to close it out. I am also getting the "exceeded the number of datasets" message. This happened last month for a time, but then it stopped. Is this a problem with anyone else, maybe since the latest update?

Comments

• Hello  @allabouticecream

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if your mobile sync turned back on after turning it off and that might be the cause but it sounds like you've double checked as well. I would maybe recommend trying to turn it on then resetting it. From there try turning it off again and see if you have the same issue.

As it goes for the datasets you'll need to contact  Quicken Support so that they're able to help you as it's something that needs to be changed on our side. I'll leave ours hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you if you run into the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Thank you. I just considered today that maybe I should set up cloud syncing just to get it to stop. As for the rest, we'll see if I get the time.
  • @allabouticecream

Thanks for the update! Once you do get the chance to try both let us know how it goes. If you're still having issues we'll take another look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco