Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Synchrony Bank

I've always has problems with branded cards issued by Synchrony and the Quicken interface. The current one is with CareCredit. The statement will not download. Phone support said the issue was with the Synchrony and I should contact them to resolve it. REALLY??? We pay Quicken to do this for us. BIGGER ISSUE is that the program will not let a payment be scheduled without a bill. Phone supports answer is to mail them a manual check. Again - REALLY? Anyone else out there having problems with Synchrony (ironic name, isn't it?) statements showing up on Quicken?

Answers

• jwkitz
    jwkitz Member ✭✭
    I have a similar problem with a Sam's Club card. My card isn't set up to automatically download transactions. I manually download them via .qfx files. The monthly statement works fine, but if I try to download transactions it bombs.
  • gayblazejr
    gayblazejr Member ✭✭
    This is what I got from Synchrony. Basically they are not on good terms with Quicken and have no intention of changing their position:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your Synchrony Bank account, and the opportunity to be of service to you.

1) From the homepage, click on "View Activity."
    2) Filter the activity
    3) Go to the top of the page and click on "Download"
    4) Select the type of format that you wish to use
    5) Choose "Quicken/Quicken Books"

You will receive a prompt to save the downloaded file at a particular location on your computer. Once saved, you can use the "Import" function to load transactions into Quicken.

Please note the following:
    - Quicken downloads can only be completed through the Online Credit Center
    - Statement information cannot be downloaded from Quicken.com
    - Currently we only support Internet Explorer and Mozilla Browsers
    - We do not currently allow direct WebConnect downloads from within the Quicken software

We hope these helpful hints were able to resolve the issue. If the issue continues, please contact the Quicken Support Center site at Quicken.com. for additional assistance.