Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

CC-502 for Sonabank

I have been having a problem using One Step Update for Sonabank for 2 weeks. I have followed the FAQ steps for CC-502 errors and that did not fix the problem. I have also submitted 3 help requests through Quicken, but have not received any response. I am not sure what to do next. The One Step Update works for my accounts with Wells Fargo, but not Sonabank. They recently updated their servers, but I had the problem before their update and am still having it now.

Answers

• Hello @Quicken1996

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. In this case due to the error and time you've been experiencing this issue it would be best contacting Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs and see what exactly is happening via logs. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT