Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

SSO Bonked out my User ID. Can this be corrected?

I followed Instructions for converting to SSO here: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7884523/quicken-community-is-moving-to-single-sign-on-what-you-need-to-know#latest

These instructions did not work correctly for me as an existing community member having a different email for Community than for my Quicken ID. As a result, my User ID did not get assigned to my SSO account as my user name . Instead, it is the EMAIL ADDRESS I had used when I signed up for community a couple of years back.

Can I get some assistance in untangling that, and get my User ID and past history associated with my "new" community account that uses SSO along with my Quicken account email?

Quicken support was not even aware of this change and could provide no help. I asked them on the weekend to escalate my ticket, but I think that instead - it went to a cricket.

Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @imdcareys

Thank you for reaching out, although I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues migrating your existing community account.

I took the liberty of reviewing the forum and have corrected this by assigning your current Quicken ID email address to your existing community account (imdcareys).

I also deleted the newly created profile that had the different email address listed as the username.

You should now be able to sign into the community, exactly as you always have, but please let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thanks again,

Sarah
  • imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Quicken Sarah - It is all good now.

Much appreciated :)

Please close this thread if not already done.
    - Carey

QW Home, Business & Rental Property - R32.1 (27.1.32.10) Current as of 04/04. These change too fast to keep updating the version I'm on with every update that happens) 
This discussion has been closed.