Investment reports to print red (colour) for negative returns (Quicken Canada)

YingDave
YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2021 in Reports (Windows)
Again arguably a bug not an additional features, but regardless o fany settings in options or the print dialog box, investment reports will only print black/white, and ignore the colour setting. In particular they will not print negative returns or income in red. This may only be in Quicken Canada version as US has a different dialog box?

Investment reports will not print out negative numbers in red. — Quicken
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• TerryPulver
    TerryPulver Member ✭✭
    The problem has now been known for sometime and still be solution has been provided... Time to solve it!
  • TerryPulver
    TerryPulver Member ✭✭
    wrote the above in above in too much of a hurry. Still no solution to the lack of red color printing has not been solved by Quicken tech Support. Plus, the chat option in support is unresponsive today. You guys are letting a lot of issues fall through the cracks! Let's get on it and resolve these things...
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Hello @TerryPulver

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I have merged your post with this idea post to make this a feature in the near future. I apologize for the present inconvenience. 

Please let us know of any questions or concerns.

-Quicken Paloma
  • poplolly
    poplolly Member ✭✭
    Still looking for an option to print negative numbers in red. Am I missing something?